Friday, 1 April 2011

Inspiring Lady

I just wanted to link to a blog I found recently which has swiftly become by favourite. http://frugalincornwall.blogspot.com/ "Froogs" is an inspiring lady and posts regularly about saving money, debt reduction and frugal food and I can't say enough about her. I think she's an amazing woman and like I said before, really inspirational.

I'm currently working hard to be as frugal as I can be (those who know me will laugh and laugh at this because I used to have a terrible shopping habit and racked up a serious amount of debt). Having someone out there who is "doing that and wearing the (second hand) tshirt" is really handy. It makes me realise and remember that it IS possible to eat well on a budget and that it's not necessary to have the latest gadgets or latest fashions.

This doesn't mean of course that I'm well on the road to frugality, I'm still only really teetering on the pavement but you've got to think of the future and as it is, *things* just aren't getting any cheaper. Pretty much my whole disposable income (the money not set aside for bills/mortage/foods etc) goes on petrol at the moment.

I highly recommend you check Frugal Queen out, though she has posted recently that she might be closing her blog soon so catch her while you can...

No comments:

Post a Comment