Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Themes and (colour) schemes

This post is mainly for my Mum so she can see the sort of colour scheme we're hoping to go for. We decided on yellow, green and white because it's fairly simple but still nice and bright.













Most of them are fairly Springlike I'll admit but I really like the idea of taking the best from those ones and the Autumnal ones and bringing them together. Of course, this would be a lot easier had I not left it so late (for various personal reasons) to start planning.

All inspiration boards from Snippet and Ink, possibly the best inspiration blog out there!

2 comments:

  1. Really good ideas, will have a good look in a while xxxxxxxxxxx LYL

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your inspiration boards-planning a wedding is lovely- I loved every minute of mine
    Jx

    ReplyDelete