Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Spring Food

Whilst on my daily trawl around blog-world I came across Girl Interrupted Eating which goes straight to the top of my most salivatory blogs to read! Not only does Becky have some amazing recipes and ideas (purple sprouting brocolli and boiled eggs and asparagus and poached eggs are two of my weakness) but also her page on Feminie Foraging is both giggle-worthy and informative and her Flickr has some great photos. I have to admit that I'm not too enamoured with the idea of goat curry, if only because I have dreams that one day in the future I will have goats of my own and plan on rearing them for milk rather than meat.

Go and have a look at her blog and be inspired to create something delicious :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks for sharing this blog, it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete