Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Another quick post


If (like me) you're on the hunt for new lovely blogs to read, I recommend you pop over to Dorset Cereals Little Blog Awards page, not only can you vote for your favourite blog but there are quite simply hundreds of blogs to choose from in a variety of catagories. I've found some real gems there.

And while I'm blogging, I thought I would *pimp* my Graze code... If you use the code below you'll get a free first box and then a half price second box (and I get £1 to use against their boxes or to support the Rainforest Alliance).

You can give all your friends a free graze box and another half price by giving them this promotion code…

free box code: 8RZHG7ZA
they enter at: www.graze.com >

And what's more — for every friend you feed, you can donate £1 to the Rainforest Alliance, or get £1 off your next graze box. But hurry, because this code is valid for a limited time only.

I have to admit that I love Graze. I have a habit of snacking at work and when I'm not organised enough to bring fruit in I invariably head for the chocolate machine.. Although you do need to order your Graze boxes in advance, once you've got an order set up they will deliver daily/weekly or whenever you like and they do two options, one with fresh fruit and one with a selection of dried fruit, nuts and seeds. You have to admit, their boxes are pretty cute!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I get my Graze box every Tuesday and I love it! Much prefer the savoury things to the sweet ones though. x
    http://equatorlive.com/weshop/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. thanks for joining my blog! How nice to visit you in return and find a Graze code! I love the Graze boxes and this will prompt me to finally sign up for a weekly one. As for your bunting post, I made bunting really easily using a roll of bondaweb ironed onto a roll of ribbon, interspersed with triangles cut from those lovely flowery Sarah Smith dishcloths (you can get them online if your supermarket doesn't have them). There is an online tutorial on someone's blog of how to do this - it is not my idea. It might be Lavenderhouse? That rings a bell. Happy ironing! Louise xx

    ReplyDelete